CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

SUMMER IS HERE!!!!!!!!

I AM MARKING TODAY THE FIRST OFFICIAL DAY OF SUMMER!!! (i'm pumped! yay!) these are my reasons for this amazing declaration:
#1. it was a balmy and ridiculous 95 degrees today and i love the warm temperatures! i love not having to wear a jacket and not having 4 layers on and NOT cold hands and NO extra blankets at night and sunglasses (i'm up to 4 pairs!) and open windows!
#2. i have my first bad sunburn of the year! why the explanation point? well...no matter how hard i try NOT to get burn and get weird tan lines it never works (believe me i've tried everything especially SPF 50 suntan lotion and it works better than everything else but) at the end of the day i'm still RED! so i have horrible bikini tan lines and i'm peeling, just another proof that summer is here!
#3. swim team started on tuesday which i've already written about but i love swimming!!
#4. swimming in the quarry and the river with all my AMAZING people like i love to hate to do every year. don't laugh, those fish are HUGE and SCARY!! ewwww! i don't do slimmy things (or boys! hehehe inside joke!)
neways i'm so EXCITED about summer and it's almost the end of the school year (YAY!) only one more week left to go. ahhh i can't wait for sleeping in! and of course my lovely running partner...be ready! ;P

5 flying purple people eaters:

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

How do you do?
Please link to this site.

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

hey
i love hot weather too
i could only wish it was summer today in NY
its raining yeterday it was real hot tho

i'm more like me said...

hey love how has u day been
r we still gonna c that movie
i hope we do
ill b on xfire love

i'm more like me said...

whats with every1 woooooooooowing at me?
also i cant believe that u thought i was stupid
tnx alot