CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Going to the academic banquet and i look AMAZING! not to be conceded or anything...
i'm going because i got all A's this year and i think i'm lettering in academics.

6 flying purple people eaters:

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

congrats i don't have all a's but im pretty close
anyways i got penpals in sweden they are younger tha me but they are really cool and nice
and i will try my hardest to be strong but it might take a little while

i'm more like me said...

mrs dunstan gave me a 92 in spanish so i didnt get all A's
and she wouldnt give me any extra credit
doesn't that suck?

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i'm more like me said...

ya, i was gonna go
also i love ur nonexistant answer 2my question

i'm more like me said...

yes call me