CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Dance Recital Slideshow

9 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...

hey babe
so what'd u wanna tell me
u can always call me if u want
(i drove 2 the batting cages(without causing an accident)(JK) and hit the baseballs(go me))

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i'm more like me said...

happy scisol eve
go get ready 4 that huge freaking earth science test that is really hard(u'll pass w/ ease)
i have a chem sol and i think ill b done by 9:00-9:15 and i think ill do well bcuz we took 4 pre sol tests and i did them in under 30mins and always got over a 500

i'm more like me said...

hey love i finished twilight
i tried 2 subconsiencly count how many times i read twilight in that book, i think i counted 3 or 4
i was disappointed that she wasn't a vampire and ruined my whole guess of how the ballet studio part ended ;( and how they would b able 2 be togeather forever w/out the fear that he could kill her at any moment, even on accident
i pretty much guessed everthing that happend in that part except for her being bite in the hand and having the poision sucked out of her(and her leg breaking)
u should get me the next book so i can read it in a crazy short amount of time like i read this one
i loved it
i can c y u love it
ally i love u and can't wait 2 c u 2marro and tell u pretty much what i though of the book
i have 2 go read the apocolaps book(YA FUN!!!!!!!)

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i'm more like me said...

hey love im srry
i usualy dont get sun burned
and when i get it it isnt horrible
so ur right, like always, i dont know the pain of sunburn
but i do know that ur flat footed self is crispy and i hope it fades b4 2marrow
hey after the scisol kay asked me how things were going btween us, how would u say they are going?
(i said good but i want u 2 answer more indepth(2 me))
im gonna go read some road
actually ill read it at the computer
get on xfire if u c this
c u 2 marrow!!!!!!!!! love !!!!!!!

i'm more like me said...

ummmmm soft tacos
my favorite
get on xfire if u can
:) ♥
c u l8er luv

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

hey i missed you so!!! I have been busy so i haven't been on blogger. I had surgery. And i was released from the hospital a week ago.
Catch u l8ter