CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm like a little fishy! wellllll... not quite!

ok so swim team has officially started and i'm not exactly sure how i feel about it. i mean i love it for my paigy and kitty because i do it with then every year but it kinda stinks since everybody else (who's in high school) did the high school team and are in so much better shape than me and I HATE LOSING! i never thought i was a competiter but it drives me CRAZY when i don't win...which is probably why gym class bugs me so bad! neways i guess i'm stuck with this rediculously wet sport until i get to dance again and then i MIGHT go back to being sane. until then...well lets just say i'll be sucking alot of water. ;P

6 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...

YAY
GO COMPETITIVE ALLYSON GO

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i made my mind up im not swiming breaststroke for atleast 2 practices bcuz my leg isnt moving right in the water and i need 2 fix it

also im feeling better about my 13 second 25 than my 16 second 25, eventhough i should do better and could
i think she was gonna have a heart attack when i swam 16 seconds and every1 else swamed(jk swam) around 14 and 13 seconds

i'm more like me said...

ur not gonna believe the word verification things i get i just got cu snbrn
and its not gonnna happen, dont think ull b so lucky 2 drive me away hahaha
im not going anywhere
and only bcuz ur makeing me ill make a promise ill nvr have 2 keep
so this is killing me but, i promise u ill tell u if u do
and u wont so its ok
xfire me k?
hey love

i'm more like me said...

how can u just come do that?
u just start leading a conversation somewhere and dont finish
it really kills me
i cant believe u, u dont trust me and it really hurts me
im probly makeing this 10times worse 2myslef than it really is(to bad i don't know what it realllly is)
i feel really bad know, its almost like i feel like u dont trust me, i wonder y i might feel like that
it frustrates me when u bring things up and keep them a secret

i'm more like me said...

i think ill go listen 2 some depressing mussic really loud 2 try and drown out the question 4 a while

i'm more like me said...

hey umm i cant come
i just asked my dad and i cant
he is taking matt 2 practice shooting right after swim
and my mom is working
so i cant

i'm more like me said...

also when r u getting home
when u get home u should get on and talk 2 me
srry i can't come
but i dont think it would have made a big dif if i came,when would u b able 2 talk 2 me? ithink never
i love u ALLYSON