CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

oh amazing day!

i have to clean some more today but other than that the world is AWESOME! i wore my shirt sarah bought me today but i liked kitty's too so we traded and next time we r wearing each others! it was fun and kitty and derek are together again which is totally no excuse for the really gross pda but oh well i'll let the teenagers have their fun! we went outside in french today which was fun but my butt got all wet and really uncomfy. i have to clean and get ready for ballet!
WOOT FOR COSTUME WEEK!! even though so far all my costumes are absolutely HIDEOUS...i make them look hotttt! *sizzle* jk lol! and jeff is coming! i'm so excited because i haven't seen him since b4 he went to chicago. i'm pretty sure there will be some pregnant jokes on me but oh well i have gay men jokes for him too!
wb this evening if i live from my 5:20am morning! i'm crazy! ☻

6 flying purple people eaters:

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

ya im am so/so on the tuff stuff but i am cool
and i lik the thing about the gay jokes
one of my friends paul is gay but we don't torture him we just make fun of him when he jokes on us
and u won't believe what i am about to post om my blog

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

I finally got pat to goin blogger isn't it great
ya i know what you and this other girl navaz said
buuuuuuuuuuutttttttt
i know i can trust him
as long as my deeep deeep dark secrets aren't on blogger i am fine

Pat4ever said...

i thought it might be a good idea to do this since i see u already kinda know a few things about me because Elana(pockets full of posies) told you my name is Patrick a.k.a. pat ☺

i'm more like me said...

HEY U!
earthsicence is so ez, but im not the genius
Nick is, (just don't bring up politics unles u wanna hear him ramble 4 the next month)
jk
go dance and don't eat 2 much butter so u stay skinny like a fricken stick, jk
i love my metabolism bcuz it alows me 2 eat everything in sight and not gain a pound
go me!
love u with my ♥

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

aaaaaaaaaaa
pat found the pic of me when i was ten
i hate it
he thinkz it iz cute
i was wearing contacts that i didn't need becuz my eye sight is 20/20 and all they did was make my eyes change colors