CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

hey

i need to blog and shake this all off but i can't b/c my mom wants me to go to bed so i guess i'll deal with it. i really hate crying. idk but i just can't ever justify the fact that i'm sitting there crying and i have to eventually drag myself back up and get over it so technically what's the point right? why can't i just be emotionless becasue it would be easier than thinking i'm doing everthing wrong becasue obviously i am since that's the only thing my teachers can tell me so i'm feeling freaking on TOP OF THE WORLD...not

2 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...

hey love
dont cry
and i don't intend on dancing
unless i feel propeled 2 humiliate myself
i like this book, its a little bit girly, but im entranced by it
i read almost 200pgs today (crazy)
i really started liking it after the intense set up for the story to continue (the part when he didnt come 2 school and the story just kind of sat still drove me crazy)

i'm more like me said...

hey love i get 2 go 2 relay 4 life, thnx 2 john
i officialy forgive him for everything he's ever teased me about, you
and i'm def not gonna tell him about paige bcuz hes taking me, (unless he says something about her)