CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

HEY IT'S DANCE WEEK EVERYBODY!!
MAY 19- 25th I'M LIVING AND BREATHING DANCE!
IT'S CRAZY BUT I LOVE IT!

9 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
i'm more like me said...

hey u there amazing dancing person who leaves a ten million in one day that make me laugh until i my eyes start 2 water and fills me with joy every day. i hope ur having fun at dance
:D
:A___Y
:N___O_♥
_C:__U
_E:

I love u

i'm more like me said...

o ya um i just reposted the coment i deleted bcuz it squished my dance triangle together bcuz it was a weak, squishy triangle
until i commanded it 2 b strong and not squish together

i'm more like me said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love moment and Jamie all over
they are amazing im gonna post jamie's lyrics
hahahahahhahahhahaha
I had a dream last night
we drove out to saint los vegas
we lost ourselves in the bright lights
i wish you could have seen us
beggin' for change 2 get home
around san fransico

i ♥ this song

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm more like me said...

ummmmm hey there u should def tell me about the nose thing
also john def likes paige
hehe
i nvr said anything i swear
i nvr said anything 2 any1 but u



iI lLoOvVeE uU

i'm more like me said...

hahahhahahahha have fun readin all these comments yet u amazingly fast reader who reads as fast as i skim
ohooooooooooohhhhooohohooooo yaaaaaaaaaahyaaaaaaaaahyyahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
um u sould give me twilight 2 marrow and ill have it done in sometime soon if its as good as u say
also they book im reading just got... happy... i know, mr wise asigned a book that has a happy part in it
what is happening 2 the world?
(all the books we've read so far have been about hate, including this one)
y arent any just about adventure or love or fun or the good times in history
and whats with all these autobiographys
heehehehehhe srry for long comment about well mostly nothing
love u
and ur pink (was it a heart?) pillow
and ur amazing orange blanket
hehehehheheh rambling
lalallalalalallalallalallallala
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
u should land a quadriple jump flawlessly in practice
love u :♥

i'm more like me said...

man i feel like i just wrote a book and none of the grammer/spelling was correct and i drifted off topic
*
8D
*

i'm more like me said...

i like that c u in the a m thing

and y should i have 2 tell john? he's one of my best friends, do u have a problem w/ that?
well personaly i think paige should tell him
why should i have 2 get involved now if i havent been involved b4?
y would i want 2 risk my friendship bcuz some1 won't, when its not even my problem?
i really don't want 2 c either of them get hurt, so she should end it now
also i dont think john would take me seriously

ps i love u
ill c u in the begining of the day after 2day, also i thought u said u wouldn't b out till 11?

i'm more like me said...

hey you
let the music sway
inside you
let it take you away

u feel the thump thump
crawling down ur legs
the tap tap
moving through your arms

you hairs tense
on the back of you neck
you lose your sense
get out on the deck

let the music take you in sway,
the beat,
it will take you away
don't take a seat

(hmmm not very good) but whatever it sounds good untill the end
hope u like it love u
(flat footed dancer)