CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

CRAZY MORNING!

so i woke up this morning and it was like 7:45 am so i thought oh i'm gonna go back to bed because it's been a REALLY long week. i pushed my covers back up around my face and got all comfy again but i noticed something didn't feel right. i felt my shorts and realized that they were my jean shorts i'd been wearing all day and my tee shirt and my socks! how weird! i thought my dad had carried me up the stairs and put me to bed right becasue i kind of remeber falling asleep on the floor of the living room after i got home from pats. but when i went to go ask my dad he said that i had got up and went to bed myself. IT WAS CRAZY!! but so funny!
MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 10 DAYS!!

0 flying purple people eaters: