CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SPIRITED AWAY ROX MY SOX OFF AND MAKES ME WANT TO DO THE MACARENA!☺

so i finally downloaded the entire thing onto my AMAZING ipod and now and listing to it. my favorite songs are the Reprise, Once Summer Day, and The Return. they are all so good and intensly mindblowing! me and kitty are both wearing the shirts we got from sarah for our bdays and mine is well pretty wonderful. uh oh- my mommy is kinda cracking under the pressure becasue my aunt has a bahgdad man (that's what we call him, he works for the gov't and is stationed in bahgdad hence the name...) that came to meet her here for 2 weeks and apperently he's wonderful so she's bringing him to my bday/mother's day thing which means extra cleaning and chores and such. oh well i can't wait to meet him even if everybody else isn't as excited. he seems worthy of frippin awesome status b/c hello my auntie is amazing!
g2g brother wanting on

3 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...

u rock my socks off!
i lo♥e u
heads up im gonna come talk 2 u durring a lunch, and i'd eat /w u but i wanna go get pizza and ice cream(maybe i can get u a piece if i don't eat it all)
ill come sit w/ u after i eat if thats ok
and u can rock my socks off even more!
ur my paramour
(yes its english) and it was the original word for lo♥er

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

btw what exactly is blog crazy
i think my friend haz it too she has like 6 blogs and uses 5 of them
i know it is a lot :)

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.