CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

ok time for some daily ramblings and not-so-exciting happenings...

hmmm where to start?
i will start with complaining about being in the throws of a swim team, with a ridiculously annoying coach, and how much i love swimming just not when i loose...which is alot!
ok so our team is alittle unconventional (or at least where we live) but we having morning practice on tuesday (used to b more but they cut it down to one day) and i love waking up and getting in the water (even tho its FREEZING) but it just feels good and makes me motivated. i was, of course, doing our warmup, shivering in the water and swimming my laps dreading the meet that night which is weird for me but...
the night before my mom had been putting in the entries for last nights meet and i was helping her, reading off what the coaches had put us in and as i got down to the relays i knew exactly who was on the A team by even looking at it but then the B and C teams get alittle mixed up sometimes depending on whos on vacation or away. this week pat and kitty's familys are on vacation so its sad bcuz i love them both but i didn't think nething about it. as i read off the B relay team i realized that i wasn't on and and that there was nobody to swim the free style leg so i moved on to the C relay team and guess who was on it??? ya me!! not a happy realization especially since i was swimming the BUTTERFLY LEG!!!!!!! eh it was horrible and i argued argued with my mom about switching me out of it and into the freestyle spot on the B team but she wouldn't do it. if pat or kitty had been there, they would have done it but no, they had the amazing idea to go on vaca on the exact same week so i was stuck.
then at the meet last night i did...ok but not the best. when we got to the relay i was FREAKING OUT and my dad was timing in my lane so i grabbed onto his arm and just waited there shaking. it was the most horrible feeling but when it was time to go i just jumped in and did my freakishly horrible butterfly but when the last freestyle leg of our relay time came to the wall WE BEAT THE B TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and niki and i seriously got out of the water and jumped in a circle and SCREAMED!!! it was so much fun!! and my ribbons ended up looking like italy so i've been Mexican, Japanese, and Italian this year!!

7 flying purple people eaters:

Alyssa said...

I know! People donot know what there missing out :D
People always think I am so weird when I listen too musicals XD
I really liked Camp Rock. Some of it is pretty cheesy, but Joe is amazing :D

Alexis101 said...

Yea the series is GREAT!!!!LOL! And duh who doesn't want to go to Europe. (well I guess people who already went there don't need to go) :) :)

akared said...

If you love twilight then you will absolutely adore The Host. It's also by Stephenie Meyer. It is amazing!
I really like your blog..so colorful!

Caitlin said...

hey, thanks for commenting on my page! I love the background on ur page. How did u do that?

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I'm just commenting on people's blogs lol. Well, Twilight is awesome!!! I really like your blog :]

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

ya loosing sucks i know
but at least you try your best

Anonymous said...

I used to be on the swimming team, which was like was ages ago. And our coach didn't always have a cherry attitude either. And I always imagined pushing him into the pool, no worries, I never did! Haha. And rambling is what makes people human. Hit me back!