CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

my most embarrassing moments...

i've never been one of those ppl to just know what their top 5 most embarrassing moments are when asked. i'm sure i have plenty but i don't remember them and when i do i try to forget. i feel like i haven't had any extremely embarrassing moments in a while. but...in the past two weeks i have had two events that are both mindblowingly strange and really quite embarrassing and so without further ado i will write them out.

Incident #1:
it was a long night after swim practice probably 2 weeks ago and i had finished eating dinner and wanted to get some ice cream. my dad and brother were getting strawberry but i didn't want any of it so i decided to have my vanilla with hot fudge and sprinkles- how fun!! so i had my ice cream all scooped out and got the hot fudge and realized it was getting empty so when i put it in the microwave for 45 seconds on high (which is what the instructions says to day i might add) i decided to put it in upside down. after like 30 seconds i started to hear this sizzling popping sound and ran over to the microwave to slam open the door. at the exact same moment that i did, the lid exploded sending the bottle of steaming hot fudge everywhere, and on me. as i was cleaning up the microwave and the kitchen i noticed that my arm and neck felt like they were stinging so when i looked down i saw that in like 5 mins my arm and neck had little blisters on them from the burning hot fudge. i told my dad and had him look at them but i just told my mom that i had burnt myself with the curling iron again (i do it often and most of the time it looks like hickey...) and that i scratched my arm. eventually i told her but i still have like little scabs from where it blistered and now they are s...l...o...w...l...y healing.
watch out for hot fudge!

Incident #2:
on friday night we were hanging out and i had to go home but the rest of my friends decided to go for a drive with kait bhind the wheel- i'm not really sure y but she had a really good cd that i wanted to burn so last night on the way home pat and i both asked for it but somehow he still got to take it bcuz he said he would burn it faster or something, i don't know but i told him that today i was gonna show up at his house after church and get the cd from him when i was on a walk with my dog. so as i was leaving my mom goes "are u gonna stop by jenny's" and i said yes bcuz i had to give her one of the cds so my mom decides that she got some really good cantaloupe and watermelon and that i should take it over to jenny's. and i was like oh god no i'm gonna look like such a dork but whatever. so i grabbed my bag to carry the stupid fruit in and got my dog and we started our walk. before i had even left i had talked to patrick and told him i was coming and to answer the door when i got there. so i walking and walking and walking and i ran into his mom and i was like oh good i know hes home and everything. as i round the corner i see jenny and her mom pulling out of the neighborhood and i'm just standing there thinking now "oh my freaking god i'm carrying fruit around with me for nothing!!! u have got to be kidding me!!" bcuz now there was no way i was gonna leave the cantaloupe and watermelon on there doorstep. so i kept walking cuz let me tell u i really wanted that cd and when i finally got to the pats house i had skamp and he was like pulling on me but i walked up to the front door and rang the door bell. nobody came. so i did i again. nobody came. so then i though oh it must b broken. but at that exact moment a bunny flew out of one of their front bushes and skamp like dove towards it which means i almost fell over, almost taking out half of there plants on their doorstep. so when i got skamp all settled down i decided to knock. once. twice. THREE times and NOBODY ANSWERED and the thing is that i knew they were home. so i took skamp and i walked away like a complete idiot with melon and no awesome cd.
so pat ur gonna bring me that cd on monday night at swim- and get a new doorbell or maybe a hearing aid!!

ok i have to go pack to go to sarahs so i'll c u all later and get a really good laugh out of this cuz i felt like a complete and total idiot and klutz and you won't bring these up later, ever!!!!

3 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...

umm my bad door bell doesnt work srry
im really srry
also i dropped the cds off at jennys at 3 when i didnt c u bcuz she told me 2 return them

Jen said...

wow. Sorry u had to carry the melon all around! And I have the cd, so just stop by sometime and I'll give it to u, lol! At least u didn't drop the melon when Scamp ran after the bunny!

Jen said...

Oh, I can't come tonight, I have to go to a vacation bible school meeting at church :( Next wednesday works for me, i think, lol. But we should def go out for ice cream or something this week anyways...