CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

DAY 5- LAST DAY OF WEEK ONE!!!

i get to sleep in tomorrow and not dance for two entire days before i go back to my crazy busy schedule!!!!!!! i'm pumped and i'm gonna to absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 flying purple people eaters:

Jen said...

Dang I totally just got ur comment right now, maybe we could do something tonight and or tomorrow evening...i gotta go to a bday party for some of the old ppl at church tomorrow at 2, but that shouldn't last too long. After that I am free for the night! Let me know whatcha wanna do! Oh and Nick was all like mad at me cuz I left him a comment on his facebook the other day cuz his status said he was sad, so I was like y r u sad? R u crying? Lol jk! and he took it all serious, deleted the comment, then left me an obnoxious comment! WTF! Grrr...

Jen said...

oh and my time is all messed up on my blog, so i hav no idea when u left that comment :( maybe u guys are already hanging out...oh well, i'll be on xfire anyway...

i'm more like me said...

hey jenny could kait take any worse care of her cds????
also what was it that hannah said 2 get 4 computer