CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

day three

AND ITS SO MUCH FUN!!!

9 flying purple people eaters:

Jen said...

hmmm...u skipped day 2!! We're going to Jalisco's and ice cream tonight!! And guess what I'm bringing.....my camera!!!!! More Pictures!!!!!

i'm more like me said...

so, how was ur third day, amazing, i thought so

Jen said...

Since ur gonna look all gross after the pool, u should wear a polo under a speghetti strap again, look even worse!!! hahahaha! Just kidding! Ur photogenic, u never look bad in a pic!

Jen said...

Our phone chat was nice! It was nice to get a little frustration out, and nice to know ur willing to put the pieces of our group back together! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having a fun stay! :) Hit me back sometime.

Rose Valentine said...

AWESOME layout!!! Visit me if you like. :)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that your having fun! Also, do you mind if I link you on my blog?

i'm more like me said...

hey, even tho im not smiling, only me and u looked good in that pic
also would it have killed ya 2 have waited 2 more secs so i could smile

i'm more like me said...

ist it just me or does matt look like annan in that pic(freaky)
srry annan if he doesnt, but i think he does