CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HERE'S KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!

hey bloggers!!! so my bff is here at my house and we're waiting to go to swim practice for the
SMIM-A-FUND!!!!!!!!!!!!
where we have to swim 70 LAPS!!!!! ewwww.....
but i want her to say hi cuz shes part of the WONDERFULLY WONDERFUL ASPACK!!!!! so...here she is-

why hello!!! it's catherine! being hungry w. allyson...off to fill my cheeks w. yummy morsels!!



sooo...im back! i was just letting everything just sit here ready for me when i come back!! lol...anyway, hi 2 ppl who have too much free time & r reading this! im probably off being busy and productive unlike u...so, get urself off ur butt!!

ok so i defintaly didn't get to censor this but i would just like to say that kitty spends all her time with a book so...productive or not
u decide...
so i have to go get din din- or dinner for u ppl but whatever!!!
love love love!!

6 flying purple people eaters:

Jen said...

pool would be cool. wat time, tho, cuz I gotta take my mom to get a shot at the hospital, but I won't know what time that will be, it depends on when her chemo is over on friday, so i'll let u know what time i have to do that. Hopefully that won't be til like 4, so maybe we could go to the pool around 11 or 12 til like 3???

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i'm more like me said...

thought u said u were getting on at 330????

Jen said...

ok, so no one has told me anything final about going to the pool tomorrow...i am going to the church workday in the morning, so just call me if u wanna go to the pool, i'm still up for it.

Anonymous said...

hey allyson!! i saw you at the pavan performance 2nite, but i dont think u saw me... :( oh well... u were awesome neway!! :) im so sorry i didnt do pavan this year, im sure it was fun!! there werent a whole lot of dancers this year, which was surprising. how was melissa as a teacher? she used to be my ballet teacher, and i love her!! so whats going on? i have a new email, so i'll send u something w/ that. and let me know if u have a facebook!! :) hope so... see ya later girly!! love ya lots! by the way... r u into twilight at all? remember last year how we talked about the 7th harry potter all the time? haha... good times...

erin

i'm more like me said...

allyson
i love u!!!
i love u!!!
i love u!!!
im so srry, i just thought maybe idk what i thought
im gonna keep waiting even tho its compeleatly against my nature 2 anywhere near this pacient

hmmm so im out of caffine/sugar/swimmer highs so now i guess ill go 2 bed

also I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!