CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

days of nothingness...

i. am. so. bored. and. restless.

ughhhh!

i hate this feeling and i always get it during the summer. and i don't know what to do with myself.

so...

i'm making plans for tomorrow! lol!

i'm gonna get up at 6:30am and go for a run while everybody besides me in sleeping in and dreaming because i seriously do think that its the best time to just go out and run. and just think and listen to my music and the air feels so cold but i feel so rejuvinated.

and then i will come home a crash. lol!

probably drink some coffee.

waste some time doing nothing.

put together kay's bday present and work on that and such.

do a whole lot of something.

and make dinner b4 my rents come home.

wow what an exciting day!

6 flying purple people eaters:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel when you say you're bored!!!! I feel the same way a lot of the time...I love your blog, its very radical! -Krosemarie

Jen said...

CoMmEnTs AgAiN! YaY fOr YoU!!!!

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

wow u must have a lot of sunglasses .lol. they are awsome tho

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

hope your chillin now

i'm more like me said...

ur back, i spent day at G's house and pool and like 50 ppl, it was fun, little freaking 12 yr olds attacked me bcuz i wouldnt give them hugs lmfao

i'm more like me said...

huh, i swear i left u a comment yesterday