CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

hmmm not sure what to write...

if i don't know what to write then i have learned it is probably best not to write but...i never listen to myself so whatever. i'm listening to against me: new wave! and its really good actually. i wasn't so sure because it was one of my brothers bands he saw at warped tour but i like it. i'm going to have to get it on my ipod. i wish i knew what to write... i wish alot of things actually. yummmmm warm blackberry goodness! sooo amazingly comforting.
i think i'm in a funk. and it sux. not like nething bad has happened. its like looming and impending badness and like sometimes i just get really restless with myself. like i don't have ne clue what to do and then i try to focus on things or keep myself busy but i can't. its driving me absolutely crazy and i have somehow decided to talk to the rentals which makes me want to go hide under some friendly rock with a smiley face painted on it. i need a big smiley face. and a really big hug. and something to keep me extremely busy. so to heal all lonely (y am i lonely?? who knows?? i'm surrounded by 3 other incredibly close ppl but is that even the right word- lonely??) wounds and other things and such i of course turn to my lovely depressed playlist. ahhh my ever faithful music. how i love u.

AND PAIGY!!! i wan't sure if ud check the comments so i put some really big bold obnoxious purple letters on my post, but thursday?? works for me!! always check under the newest post and i'll prob leave one just for u! and i know- ask pat, that movie FREAKED ME OUT!!! lol! i'm such a baby but i had the weirdest dreams last night- and what was up with batmans voice right?? but heath was perfection!! love him! talk to u later lovely and c u thurs. looking forward to the playing dress up ;P i really hope they fit!! *crossing fingers*

8 flying purple people eaters:

Ally said...

Hey paigy!!!! thursday sounds good- i just sent u an email!!! how funny! lol!

Jen said...

Ummmmmmmm...YES!!!! I so want to get ice cream from the ice cream truck!! I've heard he comes at like 6:30, so lets stand at the bottom of ur driveway at 6:15, just to be ready....and i have no idea if the mccampbells are gonna come, but i don't care, I WANT ICE CREAM FROM THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!!! SO EXCITED!!!

Jen said...

We aren't weird! We are the cool ppl cuz we get ice cream from the awesome ice cream truck of awesomeness with the awesome music that it plays!!!!

Jen said...

Lol, I've only met him once, but i brought my camera wit me last nite with hopes to take a pic of him, but he didn't show :(

Jen said...

why, why wouldn't the ice cream man come????? Now I am depressed :( lol jk

ellie said...

Hey, just stopped by to give some of that "blogging love"..you have a fun blog.

Stay creative.

ellie said...

Thanks for the comment. Thanks for reading.

Hope your Thursday is a fun one.

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that Batman was so good. I've got to see that movie.