CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

day one...

uhhhh too tried to explain- i might later but probably not. i'm gonna go get a power nap b4 a KILLER swim practice. i swear if i don't loose like 10 lbs from two weeks of dancing all day and swimming every evening then i'm pretty sure there's no hope for me in the weight loss programs of the world. my abs are killing me...ouch...ouch...ouch...ouch...and my legs- i think i've taken to waddling from sitting in splits for 60 SECONDS!! ugh.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8 flying purple people eaters:

Jen said...

oh man, thats right you have pavan all week!! Look on the bright side, the more it hurts, the better ur muscles are getting! Any pics you have of any of us I would love to add to the scrapbook. At least in the homecoming pics u kno u look good, instead of wearing a polo with a speghetti strap over top :P hahaha! Yeah, we need to hang out again this week, ASAP! Have fun at swim!!!

Jen said...

oh a good name for you hmmmm.... specdancular? lol like spectacular + dancer. On a second thought im not creative at all, so don't go with that name!

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

aww you poor thing u seem all worn out and tired
if my schedule was as hecktic as yours i would have issues
not mental ones though :) .lmao.

Alexis101 said...

Thanks I hope your 4th was great!!!

i'm more like me said...

hey p-van gurl try not to tear any more muscels
hey u want some alliteration?
Almost As Amazing As Allyson
:)
i love U

Jen said...

I'll email you the pics from the other night, and u can just email me ur pics. Do u hav ur own email now, or should i just send it to ur parents email? What the heck can the password on ur computer be?! I think the 7 or 8 hint is just to throw u off. It's probably like just one letter or something lol. I guess I don't even hav to tell u my xfire user name, smartypants (yes i spend too much time with young children, who the freak says smartypants anymore?!), minifrek14 was just a good guess on ur part!

Jen said...

We should all go to the Rebel Game tomorrow night. And we could walk over to Pack's and get ice cream!

laura xo said...

good luck on your workout,
but it sounds like you need some down time.