CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

PAVAN and SWIM TEAM are O-V-E-R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now i can finally sleep!!!!
off to the pool- hoping those millions of crunches helped during the past two weeks!!! lol!!!

5 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...

what amazing quotes, oooooooooo the new 1, of course, im just good at whatever im inspired 2 do and at that time i was like i need 2 write a thinggy im not really shur what it is

i'm more like me said...

i LoVe YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUU
also how was pvan

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

wow glad u were able to get a break (lol)

Jen said...

Hahaha! I can be both extremes...really sentimental, then totally ridiculous. I hope ur a member of my cult now...MWAHAHAHAHA! Nick used to be a member, now he's not, idk why.

Jen said...

Oh and I'm nice and sunburned from the pool but i probably will not have a tan :(