CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

NEW SONGS!!!!

ooooook so!!!! i went on an ITUNES SHOPPING SPREE!!!!! yayayayayayay!!!
i think they are pretty awesome...
1) Go On, Say It by Blind Pilot (free song of the week! always get those!)
2) The Mixed Tape by Jack's Mannequin (a pat recomendation)
3) I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry (way too catchy to pass up!)
4) Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis (ode to my CRAZY geom. class!)
5) Jersey by Mayday Parade (another pat recomendation)
6) Three Cheers for Five Years by Mayday Parade ( guess who recomended it!!)
7) They Say by Scars on Broadways (another free song...its interesting...)
8) Oxford Comma by Vampire Weekend (LOVE THIS SONG!!!)

oh so much fun and now i'm rocking out to my new tunes!!!!!!! i wanna get up and D-A-N-C-E!!! but i'm kinda tired of doing that for now so...

6 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...

wow i recomended great songs 2 an AMAZING prson
hehe i got oxford comma b4 u
love ya

Anonymous said...

I like your songs list! I see you have 1 or 2 songs by Mayday Parade! Their my favorite band. Haha! And I haven't heard of Oxford Comma yet. But I'll probably listen to it soon enough. Haha, good songs always want to make you get up and dance. ^^

Jen said...

good luck getting pat to church :P

Ally said...

HEY ERIN!!! i really hope u read this or something cuz idk how else to talk to u so...
i don't have facebook but i'm thinking about getting one. i'm pretty sure my rents wouldn't b very happy- another thing to keep my attached to our computer all the time!!
thanks for coming to the preformance- u should have said hey!! i would have loved to c u!!
of course i'm into twilight, who isn't right?! sarah and i were the first ones to read it b4 it got so popular and i'm pumped for breaking dawn and the movie.
oooh so much to tell u- send me an email- same adress and then we can talk!
miss u miss u miss u!!

i'm more like me said...

i went 2 pool, come if u can

i'm more like me said...

hey, u could have called me and told me u couldnt come, i waited 4 about an hour and decided that i would just go