CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

hmmmm...
so i couldn't think of an appropriate title for this so it will go untitled...for now...until i think of a good one...or maybe it will be untitled forever...
ok way too much thinking about untitledness.
actually i don't even know what i'm gonna talk about so if u don't feel like reading my random ramblings then i should probably put a disclaimer saying that if u happen to fall asleep or have the sudden urge to stand up, walk away from ur computer, and make ur life much more exciting than mine at anytime when ur reading this then u r perfectly normal so, not to worry.
i'm at my grandmothers for a couple days actually today and tomorrow. we're going to c fiddler on the roof (yes i am a theater dork and i'm so proud of it!!!) and i'm pretty pumped, not gonna lie! i love being here and all that jazz... and my grandmother got a new computer so i LOVE it because i have this crazy fascination with keyboards. i like the sound of them and the way they feel and just typing on them is so cool, ya so ok alittle more then ur average strange quirk but it works for me.
lalalalalalala
hum dum dum
i'm peeling really bad from my stupid sunburn on my face, nowhere else, just my face. i got it from the pool day i had with my girlies on...tuesday. of course i got burnt because i always do but the pain is so worth the tan. and the cute little freckles i get from being in the sun. and the really adorable white line on my nose that i get from when i wrinkle my nose if i squint in the sun. i used to hate it but as u can see i have no problem now telling u how adorably cute i think it is. while we were at the pool i made a playlist from paiges ipod (she has the best musical taste ever!!) so i got some accidental love, tender hearts in a blender, vamipes on a weekend, lullabies, and confessions from the car dashboard. its pretty amazing and frippin sweet! hehehe
ok so i'm calling it a night...well atleast on here
i think i'll change some of my pics first tho...

3 flying purple people eaters:

Alyssa said...

omg! Theater Dorks UNITE!!!
I am an abolute theater junkie. My Zune(my mp3) is filled with musical soundtracks XD

Alexis101 said...

Thanks for commenting me!

Raigan said...

hahaha! sounds really fun!

and its great to be not insecure about your adorabale quirks! I remember i got sunburnt last year and when i started peeling i didnt leave the house for like a week...cause i was 12 and really strangley insecure!

haha im glad im past that!

the playlist sounds awesome to!

Care to link?

xxoo,
reggie