CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

hehe!!

What Allyson Means
A is for Amazing
L is for Lovesick
L is for Luscious
Y is for Young
S is for Silly
O is for Openhearted
N is for Naive
and...
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!
i'm decking myself out in all red, white, and blue!!

9 flying purple people eaters:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're getting into the spirit. (:
Enjoy the fireworks! ^^
Hit back.

Aurley said...

Haha! Nice energy :) Love that name thing... Ill give my name a shot.
A- Awesome?
U- Utterly special?
R- Redhead
L- Looney
E- Eatable
Y- Youthful.

Wow. Im bad at this, Glad you are much better then me!
And thanks for the comment on my Top 50 list, It was experimental, so I appreciate the feedback!
and HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
~Aurley

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

happy 4th of july ally hope ur having a great time

Sarah said...

Glad to see you're getting in the spirit. But you can't be decked out in red, white and blue without your toenails painted .

I DEMAND A PIC.
not really.
hit me back!!!
Sarah/beatlesrock.

Alyssa said...

OMG! My A was Awesome too!!!!!!
LOL, I think that is so great :D
Glad you like the clothing finds :D Thrift stores are my life :D
I absolutley, ADORE so you think you can dance! I was so mad Courtney got kicked off, but I felt it was time for matt to go. He should be in like, a ballet company. He can't apply his technique to all forms of dance.
aww! I hope your fireworks don'r get rained out!
Happy 4th!
-Alyssa

Caitlin said...

Happy 4th 2 u 2!!!

Aurley said...

Alright, Thanks for the support!! Any suggestions for next months #1? I want some ideas then Im gonna make a poll! :D It should be fun. :)
Thanks again!
~Aurley

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

philly was great and my cousin got the job she wanted, she is going to be a teacher at some famous dance school
DeAnte.....hmmmm....I think i really do like him for real he really is a great guy to me (at least i think he is)

Alyssa said...

glad you like the outfits!!!
awwww! your poor dog!
But I am glad your fireworks went on!