CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTY!

7 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...

cat said i needed 2 go 2 mr brill and sign up 2 help set up if i wanted 2 get out of class early and help

also i wrote a new poem do u wanna hear it
and most importantly i love u with todo of my corazon

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

omg my b-day is tomoro
i am going to the wax museum in new york
i am goin to take millions of pics
i hope it will be fun because it was really expensive

i'm more like me said...

lol kalei always teases me about not trying so i tried harder than ever b4
and the 1st thing i heard from her was that i dont try hard enough
(she was kidding tho)

hey who do i sing up w/ to help make the booth thinggy

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

thanks i just got back from th museum and like i said i took tons of pics
i am really happy
i had a good time and so did my friends
i even got gifts
:)

i'm more like me said...

i'm gonna eat 2marrow, but if u don't wanna eat u can sit next 2 me not eat or eat its up 2 u

ps u don't need 2 limit ur food intake, i haven't limited my food since i got fat from not doing anything but eating all day (no sports then though)

psssssssssssssssssssss
i ♥ u
pss if u hold the alt key and press 3 on u #pad(has 2 me on #pad) it will make a ♥
since u wanted 2 know
i lo♥e u

i'm more like me said...

also i've noticed that tim isn't around u any more
did u do what i thought "it" was

hint hint i thought it was breakup

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

♥hey i no how to make a heart now
lol... :)