CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

wow this is amazing!

So here we are.
If it can be broke then it can be fixed.It's all under control.If it can be lost then it can be won.All you need is time.We promised the world we'd tame it, what were we hoping for? A sense of purpose and a sense of skill, a sense of function but a disregard.Breath in, breath out.I'm shaking hands with a hurricane.It's a colour that I can't describe,It's a language I can't understand.Ambition, tearing out the heart of you.Carving lines into you.Dripping down the sides of you.

3 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...

hey cat asked me 2 sheck 2 c if i had any working water guns, and i had 1, but saddly i broke it when i was messin w/ it, so now i have none 2 bad
so can u tell her i checked and i dont have any
tnx in adv
i love u

i'm more like me said...

its not really that i don't think i understand whats happening, but i just don't wanna asume that something is happening then it not happen
love u

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

im so scared
i might have nightmares about worms