CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

i <3 Gatorade!

u know everybody have their favorite gatorade flavor that keeps them goin stong and entergetic? (i have this theory, one of many possible explanations why kitty is hyper and has neverending energy ALL THE TIME, that kitty might have had a gatorade iv when she was tiny and she has been overdosed with the everpowerful elecrolites of gatorade. crazy but could explain a bunch! :P) well my favorite flavor is...*massive drumroll while the crowd leans in and listens intinsly in anticipation* RIPTIDE RUSH!
oh kayyyy so that whole thing might of been alittle strange but with me, well what is to be expected??
oh my gosh guess what
*what??!?!?!*
I RAN A MILE IN 6:31 TODAY IN GYM CLASS!!! HOW EXCITING IS THAT???!?! and mrs. wilkins (my creepy girls pe teacher, but atleast she's better then my elementary art and gym teachers both who turned out lesbian...) asked about what sport i did and i looked at her all confused and asked if she was talking about a school sport. she said she was and i said i didn't do a school sport. so before she went off on me (again) about how i needed to do something because that was part of a good hs education and how i had "talent" i said that i danced 7 1/2 hours a week. she said wow ur in really good shape and i said i know it's really hard. and then for the hundreth time she asked if that was like a cheer team. annan and i have been trying to get it into her head since the beginning of the semester that if had NOTHING to do with cheering and it's like pointe, ballet, jazz, tap and stuff but apperently we talk and she turns us on mute if she doesn't want to hear it.
have to go to bed! not really tired but i will b in the morning!
xoxox
2 WEEKS AND 1 DAY UNTIL MY BIRTDAY!!

4 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...

so the dancer can run
jk i knew u could run
u ran that faster than i ever have
and i run track, maybe ill have 2 ask mr wise 2 time me 1 time

i'm more like me said...

with u and out of spanish
im there what day do we get out early

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i'm more like me said...

just so u know i can run a 1/4 mile in 60 seconds, half mile in 2:40 and idk mile time lol