CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

just got home from ballet/pointe!

i'm so tired and hungry and i have to go change out of my clothes but i would just like to say i cannot (i love spelling cannot that way!) wait until the weekend! ahhh- sleep!

5 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...

an i just got home from track and i threw up from heat exuastion

so I think i had more fun when i got home, dont you?

i'm more like me said...

um the girl was probly just an actor on some lame tv seris that doesnt run anymore lol

i'm more like me said...

r u gonna ride the buss 2 marrow, if you do u can tell me that thing, that is if i dont stay home sick

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

thanks that did help
your comment got me thinking in a different position. good thing i didn't tell him cuz i just realized. he is a great guy but im not sure if he is ready for a whole nother side of me which is implanted in my blog. that side will come out in public soon though once i feel that he will be comfortable with the "other side". i hope you had a great day because mine was ok so i hope yours was too. thanks so much :)

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.