CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I needed some change...

i went lookin for a template and here's what i found! i have another one that i like but this one is toooo cute for words...ok getting alittle to cheerleader for me! acually me and my bannan are thinking about being cheerleaders next year for a joke but u would have to kill me first!!
have to go to dance although i won't b dancing much b/c i pulled the muscle in my quad and dislocated my knee on monday so yay!!
with much luv!

4 flying purple people eaters:

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

hey
love the template
u know what is crazy
i a,most got the one you have almost
on my other blog I have a cool one too
my friend inspired me to go to pyzam
And my friends dating does sound gossipy

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

wow ummm
plz be careful
dislocating ur knee is terrible

Pat4ever said...

hi i luv your blog
i couldn't help but notice that u and ur friends pockets full of posies have pyzam templates
so do i :)
bye giggles

i'm more like me said...

Have fun getting a sun burn so u can tan, i wish i could tan but im either white, offwhite, or red