CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

ta da!!

we had a 1 dismissal today so i'm totally bored. all of our classes were only 50 min but they seemed like FOREVER and i cut myself this morning shaving in 2 places (which i NEVER do) and they are STILL bleeding! ahh and they hurt...:( but i have the cutest little band-aids (the worlds cure of the one and only boo boo queen- c'est moi!) to put on them so ALL BETTER!
g2g read blood and chocolate!
la la la la
i think it's going to thunderstorm... maybe time for an amazing walk-i'm serious u haven't lived until u've sung in the RAIN! it's not weird i promise, i do it all the time! ;D hey pat u should come 2!! jk!
happy day! *smiles*
oh and i can't wait till monday!!

10 flying purple people eaters:

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

All this week here in new Yor is been sunny. i wouldn't mind a little rain right now though. And i have gotten shaving cuts before. Sometimes they are too small to notice though. then again some can be really big.

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

i am sorry i meant New York

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i'm more like me said...

well jenny said u were prob coming so... idk

i'm more like me said...

i dont care if this is long read it anyways

if what nick said is true then im so mad at u right now, if u fought w/ ur mom and now none of us can go hang out, y couldnt u fight afterwards, that was my only chance 2 c any1 this weekend, pluse jenny was gonna let u come 2 so... y did u ruin hanging out 2night if ur complaining about not being invited

(but i don't know if nick was lieing (he does that alot) and bytheway if he was disregard every thing up there)
i still love u even though now i can't c any1 till next weekend

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i'm more like me said...

if u leave that comment ill remove it as soon as i read it and no1 else will c it ok
love u
ps u were so much more fun when u talked then when u wispered

i'm more like me said...

im prepared and the more u wait the less prepared i get, so hurry up plz

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

omg i just noticed your a Taurus.....When is your b-day. My is May 1st. I am turning 15. Yay me. And Yay u.

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.