CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

AHHHH! The day is almost over...but not quite!

i'm buying songs on itunes, making cooly slideshows, typing on my blog and watching the UNC game (they are my team and they are dying against Kansas! tear). this time of day is always therapeutic, not sure why but after a hard day's night i've been workin like a dog, it's been a hard day's night i should be sleepin like a log, but when i get home to u i find things that u do, they make me feel all right! oh um ok *clears throat with embarrassed look on face* jk! i have no embarrassment for breaking out into random song and DANCE!! i'm listening to allstar by smashmouth- one of the best one hit wonders of the 90's, ice ice babbbbby would have to be my one hit wonder favorite of all time though so there...ice ice baby too cold too cold!
so anyways...my day!!
i woke up and wasted time until the last possible min. to get ready for pavan. i finally got my shower and all that jazz, did my bun, made myself beautifully gorgeous (it took alot of work this morning ;)) put on my pink tights with my really cool scunchie leotard that makes me feel Awesome and had the tiniest breaky ever. I FELT LIKE SUCH A BUNHEAD! hehehe- i've all ways wanted to use that! (oh btw- i'm listing to how does she know from enchanted now! i love that movie...of course i do- is saw it with my other half but it was still the best. i got it for easter! :) yea- don't laugh because the easter bunny still comes to my house ok??!!) we drove an hour to get to my audition in the benz (i listened to my ipod the entire way, i was soooo nervous! ahhh!) when we got there my babe sarah was there waiting so we checked in and headed to the warm up room. wow-that sounds like some really bad 80's term eww! we waited until 12:30 for our class to start, we had a kind of workshop class for an hour so they can see how we learn and preform. we did barr exercises to warm up, jumps and turns in the center, a petite allegro in the center, across the floor with leaps and tombas, some modern routine, and a jazz combo across the floor to LOW! it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be and there were only 6 of us (they have auditions tomorrow too so they split in half) so there was alot of individual attention which is always good...unless u have no idea what you are doing. then we had INDIVIDUAL AUDITIONS (dun dun dun dun) i was 3rd to go and i went in and talked, answered some questions and danced. i totally blanked on one section so i just improved like i do. it was actually really FUN! so i guess i won't b doing summer swim this year... sad unless i can make time but i defiantly won't be there for the champs so idk. problems problems but i'm not that good or crucial that they really need another bad swimmer so oh well! neways- that was my day and now im hopin and prayin and wishin and thinkin that UNC will win! PLEASE!!
signing off with
APPLE BOTTOM JEANS jeans BOOTS WITH THE FUR with the fur!

2 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...

u have no idea whats in my head either, and you have atleast 5 mins every day 2 ask me any q's and then id have atleast an hour and a half 2 think bout them 4 good answer. to bad we couldn't have been near eachother durring bomb threat, that would have been a ton of time :)
2 bad about unc
PS(go jayhawks all the way by almost 20)

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

them apple bottom jeans boot with the fur
the whole club was looking at her
she hit the flo
next thing you know
shawty got low low low low low

ya i do think we have a time diff
u got to sleep after i do
o by the way
i love the photos mz.ballerina