CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! (whoa do u remember that bread commercial with that in it??!! so cool!! JOY JOY JOOOOYYYYYY!)

hello my people! i'm feeling the need to WRITE IT OUT! sounds like some really extra cheesy with tacos summer camp but oh well i like it! so my day was ok ya know the whole i do not want to get out of bed routine and by the time i got to school i usi
ok so i got distracted and couldn't finish! shoot me! i was talking to feaster bunny aka jeff on xfire and he just broke up with his gf (i have some theories why *hem hem*) but was so intrigued like the little gossiper i am!

5 flying purple people eaters:

prettygirl64 said...

Hey! I love your blog! It's so fun :) I think you'd really like mine too! If you have a minute, look me up...

http://livelaughlove1234.blogspot.com/

Thankyou! Leave me a comment!

Prettygirl64

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

i know ur the one with the dark hair
i still like ur hair though
ya and be sure to look for those skinnny jeans....:)

i'm more like me said...

ummmm hey ms. new booty, i know what u mean it was hot at my house 2, seeing as how i can c ur house from mine,
i was dieng and i wore absolutely nothing,
jk i had shorts on

u should have seen how horrid running was yesterday,

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

o bye the way that commercial was funny
happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy

Pat4ever said...

thanks for the comment mz.giggles
hope u had fun tanning converse girly
your blog still rocks so keep up the good work dollface :)