CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

IT'S THE LAST DAY OF THE 2007-2008 SCHOOL YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M NOT A FRESHMAN ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!
AND SUMMER IS TOTALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

10 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...

hehe, i came home and tanned until 1 then i went 2 c U dont mess w/ the zohan, it was ok and mostly not worth seeing, now im back, sad w/ out u and missing my headband, sounds like ur exam was harder than mine, tnx 4 distracting me from beating every1 at halo ( u made me tie) so distracting, um i burnt my super white thys on both sides and everything else tanned except my face, sunburn was interesting but now i want it 2 go away(4 some reason the sided i spent less time on is more red than the other side) weird

i'm more like me said...

oh wow, i messed up at burning my legs so bad, i ended up 2/ a white line that is about 3 inches thick on both legs (racing stripes)

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

so jealous
i get out on the 26
my finals are next week
and the weather here is burning up rapidly
and Bush says there is no global warming
Well i hope u have a good time me i will be studying all week
u don't know how angry i am
i hate finals
they decide wether or not u make it to the next grade
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i am so stressed out

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

who is your favorite celeb..... AS you know mine is Chris Brown...

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i'm more like me said...

hey, i was really bored last night and i went through everything that i wear 2 snowboard and took pics, ya i know, me picture taking mood, not likely, but it just comes in bursts of about 100 pics in one day then no pics 4 3 months,
btw snowboarding is the funnest thing ever and u should learn how, ill teach u, it really shouldnt b that hard 4 u 2 learn since u have so much balance(i wish i could jump, then id learn how 2 do an inverted trick(upsidedown)
movie will probly b on tues or wends so ill c u then love and any time u wanna talk just come over here, but not 2day unless u wanna talk 2 john and woodie 2

Denise Lee said...

hi!

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i'm more like me said...

ha im a genius, i love sd cards

i'm more like me said...

time flys when ur so frustrated at ur camera and computer u could yank the plug out, i only spent 2 hours trying 2 figure out how 2 put those pics on
so love what did u wanna tell me, r u gonna b on xfire 2marro?