CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

good feeling gone. what was that 10 mins? less? u know it's really quite amusing how my mom can ruin my whole mood in 2 seconds flat. i swear she sets the world record for making the most people upset in the least amount of time. she does it like a pro.

6 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...

im srry ur great mood was ruined
i hope u took ur hair down tho
i really do hate it when u put ur hair up, its so anoying

i'm more like me said...

i cant get over how lucky we were :P atrick
we're just way 2 lucky and i love it :A llyson
luck feels better than bad luck
it was exhilarating, wasnt it

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

oh man i know how u feel
i have been there many of times with my mom
she can set a fuse without getting a firecracker ready
but i still love her though

i'm more like me said...

ooolala, maybe u should go out w/ lee
i wonder what ur parents would say if u came home and said
"mom,dad, im going out w/ lee and he showed me how 2 cutmyself. wanna c?"

i'm more like me said...

i still love ur tan lines, even though there not bright pink, but atleast i can hug u when kayliegh freacking roy isnt there,
u should snowboard, yes snowboard, no skies w/ me in the winter, mostly its just letting go of fear, discovering balance, determination and getting a feeling 4 the snow
u can do it ill help u