CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

i feel so relaxed and peaceful. i took a bubble bath (girly cliche #1) put on my plaid huge blue fuzzy pj pants with a cute tank (girly cliche #2), put my hair up in a messy bun (girly cliche #3), watched a good-cry-your-eyes-out-they-live-happily-ever-after chick flick (girly cliche #4) ate dinner but not much so i'm not extremely full, listened to calming music (girly cliche #5) and now i think i will go curl up with all my pillow and blankets in my bed and read twilight (girly cliche #6), and i'll probably go to bed early and dream about anything and everything (girly cliche #7). i wish i could keep this feeling forever, it makes me feel so together. i love it. good night and sweet dreams.

0 flying purple people eaters: