CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

The super-fighting-i'm-so-obligated-by-the-headband-owner-ninja pictures plus some other random ones!

4 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
i'm more like me said...

i wish i had family that lived close and could come over, i think that my hectic summer schedule, that is filled w/ doing alot of nothing, can allow me 2 run on wed, i just need 2 know what time
ps u can fill any of my time u want, its all open 4 now, so come claim some time b4 it gets taken
oooo and did u cut and dye ur hair or not

i'm more like me said...

hey most amazing person ever, that i love so unbelievably much, im not sure when i can get on, my moms still doing her continueing education tests (blah), so will u wait 4 me, well im gonna go eat some ice cream
mint? or chocolate? so confusing how bout mint-chocolate?

i'm more like me said...

u were supposed 2 stay ooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
well i have 2 eat now, so ill b back soon