CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

SINGIN IN THE RAIN!!

i just got home from a walk in the rain with my dog and it was so amazing... my favorite word!! plus i mean duh- gene kelly is so amazing (oh yeah) in the movie too!

5 flying purple people eaters:

Anonymous said...

:) :) :) :) ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺
oooo happy 4 u yayayayayaya
u watched the king and i ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
that movie :D

Hey u! u need 2 tell me ur classes cuz ill take 1 of them w/ u if u want (it wont b a problem 4 me i need 2 more clases) how bout
wellnes and nutrition
or theater arts I
♥ Love ya ♥
(im so lame i cant find a better sounding name than pk) );

but i havent given up :)

Ally said...

HHHHHHHEEEEEEY Hey Baaaaby!( i wanna know wao wao if u'll b my girl.....) how r u? how was track? i'm eating girl scout cookies and it is seriously a good thing i dance as much as i do otherwise i would be HUGE!! oh well- J'aime manger beaucoup!!! i'm so sorry i can't take any classes w/ u- u have no idea how bad i want u to b in one of my classes...but i have to take band (so u could join) fancaise deux (so u could take francais et un 1st semester and deux 2nd...) and Art 2 ( u could decided to b in art 2 but i think u have 2 take one first :( ) neways im pretty sure u don't want to do ne of that so don't worry about it! we'll definatly take a class 2gether next year b/c i won't have PE. ummmmmm..... i should b calling mr bain 2 get my PAVAN musica cut for ma audition. so bummed about the whole thing b/c it's in trois weeks and im FREAKN out!! trying 2 decide if i want 2 b my regular dancin freaky self or b in swimming still this summer... Dommage!
oh well- i have issues!
c u le demain ou parle later tonite!
hehehe j'aime parler on francaise!
luv ya pat

Anonymous said...

noo u should b in theater I w/ me plz it should b fun, but i want 2 be in there w/ some1 i know not some 20+ freshmen ive never seen lol
if ur gonna speak francias caption it plz cuz idk what u said at all
hope 2 c u in theater I plz :) it would make me so happy 2 have a class with u so u should do it, id do art 2 but i have 2 take art fist :(
hey dont worry about how much u eat, i dont i ♥ to pig out w/ 4 0r 5 meals a day sometimes so just dont worry (ill tell u if u start 2 get fat, but dont worry ur not) lmfao
love u 2 so much ♥ hehe

Ally said...

hola

Ally said...

hey u!
r u coming 2morrow to the kids thing? u should. and bring ur brothers. u had today to sleep in so be there.pretty pretty please!
see u tomorrow morning at 8:30AM!