CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!

today tappin company had our last competition of our 07-08 year...how sad! :(
we went to STARBOUND this morning because there were no workshops (thank goodness- they are killer!) so the performances started at 9am. we got there at 9ish and went to check the schedule to see where we were in the lineup. we figured out that they had mixed all of our dances up so our teacher's piece was in the 11-12 year old age group, our musical stage was listed as hip hop, our tap piece was listed as jazz and our jazz piece was listed as tap! it was really confusing! anyway- the order went: If my friends could see me now, You can't stop the beat, and This joint is jumping. i just got my tan jazz shoes that i had to wear for the competition in the mail on friday because we had to send mine back since they were to big so it was alittle stressful to break them in in a full 10 min. but oh well. and then we have these stupid rhinestone bracelets that we wear and a west coast they ripped all of our tights. so of course i have a brand new pair of tights and what happens?? oh no!! OH YES!! my tights get a huge run in them on the knee and it was backstage so i ran, got my teacher's extra pair (which were paler than everybody Else's), stripped my dress off, pulled on the pair of tights over my ones with the runs in it and hit the stage. i was so hot from dancing with 2 pairs of tights on the entire day... in the end i don't know what we scored but we got gold for all three of our pieces and big trophies! it was very exciting!
then we took tons of pictures because that is what we do best but there were only 3 of us there since my other half had to go to meeting about her brazil trip this summer and p.m. just wanted to go home!! we watched the little girlies dance and our teachers and then everybody left. my auntie and i were starving (we had to leave all of our food out in the car) so we pretty much pigged out on the way home! i love being a dancer so i don't have to worry about eating because the way i eat i should be FAT! my favorite dances were the Chaotic one that was jazz and frippen awesome and a duet with a guy and girl that had all these Amazing lifts and such! it was unfreakinbeleivable! (so sorry- that's my aunts word,i've been around her too long!) so the tappin co competing year is over...now on to the recital in may! ohhhh! i can't wait!! this is what my life revolves around- being a crazy dancer and loving every second of it!

4 flying purple people eaters:

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

wow what a time u had
i used to take tap at my dance class
i don't remember why i stopped

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

wow
i never thought that someone would find my life interesting.i could definetly show u sum pics if u'd like
just tell me if you want me to send them or post them

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

omg
ur funni
don't worry ur poetry can not be that bad o and my friend and i have inspration. every1 does(including u) im sure you can make a nice one
happi april fools day :)

pocketz♥full♥of♥posiez said...

ok problem...no big problem
most of the photos i have are form the younger days i have to upload some of them from my camera and from the agency
ya i know it is drama