CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ohh randomness...

i have a bruise on my knee from hitting the barre in musical stage class in which i got my 180 in my back airabesque. woot.
really full of excitement.
about to go to bed- how sad.
won't be able to walk tomorrow.
still marveling over that mint cupcake from shanks that made my day.
trying to decide on an outfit  from tomorrow.
becoming obsessed with scarves and hats.
sad paige is at national convention millions of miles away.
gonna get a cramp.
KINKY. 
pe class.
favorite underwear day tomorrow.
hello victoria's secret!
i love my other half.
the electric blanket should be names best invention ever.
going through withdraw without project runway.
decided on an outfit.
its pretty cute.
actually have to shave tomorrow.
typing with fake nails.
pain.
in. 
butt.
ballet tomorrow.
and tap.
edit.
oh hot dang.
this is my jang.
keep me partyin till the a.ag.
y'all don't understang.
make me throw my hangs
in the AYER AYER AYER.
peace peeps.
i'm out.

7 flying purple people eaters:

BiLLiON $$$ said...

i hope ur ok :)

BiLLiON $$$ said...

so glad :)

Anonymous said...

love you too other hallllllf :)
-kelsey duh

fruitlady said...

love u more!!!!

Jen said...

aww thanks, i hope so :)

BiLLiON $$$ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BiLLiON $$$ said...

ooo mine was great i actually dressed up i was a witch :)
ps: i am glad you would read my magazine :)