CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

ATTENTION!!!!!!

please rate these because obviously i'm incapable of deciding on the one i like best and i have to turn ONLY ONE! in so HELP!!!!!!!!
1.


2.


3.

4.

5.


and of course- IT'S HOMECOMING!!!!!!!! this week and i am SO happy just because didn't u hear me before-

ITS HOMECOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 flying purple people eaters:

Jordyn said...

im a flying purple people eater!! haha i used to love that song--i forgot how it goes tho--i like the last pic best...or the black and white one of flowers!

love your blog...love ballet, i used to do it...

Lonely Heart said...

I love 1 and 3, but I'm gonna have to go with 3. Great pics!

Jen said...

I'm liking #1!!!!:)

Triss Teh said...

#4 porque esta nueva <.

I like purple. I like people. I do not like eating.

beccabrownxo said...

i like two and three the best , but there all realli good. lmfao purple people eater,

BiLLiON $$$ said...

love this it rocks :)