CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

I am...

still trying to figure out how to make the batman symbol with my hands
in love with heathy!
defiantly harboring a hatred towards jokers
hopelessly obsessed with playing solitaire
hopelessly devoted to YOU
sock hopping in the poodle skirts of all poodle skirts
in awe of little cute poofy poodles and their boys :P
boycotting technology
not
in love with my phoney pooo
jolly
professing my infatuation with my funion
not showing any talent towards hula hooping
ex static about new years
looking forward to kicking some ddr toosh
feeling like i got cut in two
missing my beloved monster
wishing i had one of those gosh darn obnoxious yellow slickers
galoshes rock my socks off
never ever gonna change my unmatching socks
eternally grateful for one gal who changed my footwear forever
wondering if people are blinded by the sequins
thinking "oh dear jesus just don't look at the hats PLEASE!"
that painting with farmer and wife. hear me RAWR!
wishing on the mona lisa smiiiile
thinking that pics where u TRY to like a distorted alien are the best kind
remembering et and wishing he would really just GO HOME!
sipping away on the biggest spot of coffee know to mankind
singing
so long
farewell
alvedersain
good night
i hate to go and leave this pretty site
thinking u will turn my day upside down if u know what that is from :)

1 flying purple people eaters:

i'm more like me said...

ado ado ado to u and u and u