CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour, Bonjour, Bonjour!

hola my people!
oh opps...
Bonjour ma amies! I hope your happy kitty! although you know in your head that spanish is so much more fun to just kinda blurt out at random moments!
i have decided to start a new blog because my other one was just... i have no idea- I just needed a new one and if you really know me that's how i am all the time. i was supposed to be at dance class right now but i'm not (well duh?!) since my teacher is sick so weeeeee! i was gonna go to watch a movie but mon fere (no cool accent marks... sad :( ) hehehe that looks funny... said that i couldn't so im so sorry frodo! i know you're having so much fun without me. grrr (not gerr- grrr) i have this crazy obession with saying my feelings. oh well! i made this awesome poster for the next SCA meeting (because that is the tiny task that ((wooha baby- alliteration!yeah coach would be proud!) i do to still be a part of the SCA) im listing to pochahantas and let me tell you i'm feeling IMPOWERED! oh- i was going to post and they had this list of "blogs that caught our eye" and one was a post it project so of course i had to click because of my history with post its. This really amazing guy has created a blog where you can send your post it art and he displays it! How cool right??! I thought so!AHH i'm nervous about getting my braces off TOMORROW!! although im missing school so that's ok too! i'm gonna go look around the RIVERBEND...

5 flying purple people eaters:

Anonymous said...

lol, i think that it is funny that u'd cry at lunch over choosing 2 end our friendship, but u havent even tried talking 2 me once

p.s. it might take u actualy talking 2 me 4 months b4 i wanna talk 2 u agian

p.s.s. this maybe the last time i will give u a chance 2 b my friend again

p.s.s.s u know who i am

Anonymous said...

hi its pat saying hi 2 u 4 1st time in atleast 1 month


thought it would make u happy.
so smile:) !!!!!

Ally said...

pat

☺p☺t☺ said...

have a smile ☺

Ally said...

oh. my. god. PAT!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't know how you got this and i don't even care!!!